About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Thursday 3 May 2012

This May Well Turn into a Diary!...Week 5

I really think this may turn into a diary of my thoughts! Obviously I will relate each post to nursing but to be honest, nursing takes over your life, it is not just an average university course, you don't just study nursing, you are a student nurse!

I've had 26 blog views in a day, but it seems no one is 'viewing' my posts, I don't really understand I thought a blog view shows everything I've written, ya know, my blog...

ANYWAY

I had the day off today and my Dad brought me back home on his way back from work which was lovely!
cooked dinner with my family and now with my boyfriend, but he's asleep as he's up early for work tomorrow!

I've been speaking to my flatmates about how they're getting on, and they've all told me once I go on placement, although I'll be absolutely exhausted, I will also love it so so much. I'm scared for just not knowing what to do with myself, I have no previous experience and I'm afraid they will expect me to just pick it up and get on with it straight away. Oh I hope not!

I'm seeing my closest friend tomorrow, a week apart and I miss her! Haha, I love her, I think something that is crucial to getting through university is having a good support systems, whether it is friends, family or boy/girlfriends. They definitely make it easier to deal with stress, worry, and even to share your happiness :)

I feel like I'm babbling now and I don't really want to make this into a pointless diary...I want to give some useful advice!
Only issue is, I haven't even done much yet - so I can't give in depth advice just yet!

Thanks everyone,
Stay happy, focused and healthy :)
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment