About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Beginning...

Okay so this isn't the beginning, but it may as well be!


My name is Alex and I am a student nurse! There, I said it! (Sounds like I'm at Alcoholics Anonymous!)


I wanted to create a blog recording what I'm doing, how I'm feeling and so much more! I hope you can join me on this wonderful journey through my life, and hopefully, it will help you out too :)


Thank you,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're blogging more now days! I love your videos, it's so nice to see a normal girl doing make up tutorials !

    ReplyDelete