About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Saturday 8 February 2014

Working for the Weekend...Year 2 Week 45

I'm working 13:30-21:30 today and tomorrow!
I need the money but it will mean that by Friday I'll have worked for 12 days straight, boo!!

Placement has been good this week, settling in properly now and getting the know the patients :)

OH, I get my numeracy and OSCE results on Monday. I'll let you know what I get but I'm almost certain it's a fail :(

Hope you're all well, thought I'd just drop in before I leave for work.

xx Alex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment