About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Monday 10 February 2014

I have Good News!!...Year 2 Week 46

After getting myself in a serious state about my OSCE results I shocked myself...I PASSED!!

I actually cried (lol) because I'd been telling myself that I failed so passing was such a relief and shock.

I got 100% in my numeracy which is good :)

So now I can confirm that I have passed all assessments of 2nd year and am taking 76.5% forward to my 3rd year. Woohoo! One step closer to becoming a qualified nurse :) :)

Hope you're well.

Xx Alex xX

No comments:

Post a Comment