About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Friday 22 February 2013

Weight Loss...Week 47

So guys! I am finally ready to lose some weight. My realistic goal is 10st7 (147lbs) but if I lost more than that I'd be ecstatic!

I intend on losing this weight through increasing my exercise to 3 times a week minimum and using herbalife.

If you haven't heard of herbalife, it's a very successful programme (my particular programme is for weight loss) which manages to decrease your calorie intake but still allows you to receive all the nutrients you need AND you still get to eat 1 meal a day of your choice as well as shakes to replace your other meals. Really excited to start this as I have high hopes for my 1st month helping me lose a fair bit of weight :)

Thinking of creating another blog surrounding my weight loss and workout journey and routine. Perhaps some YouTube videos to accompany it and make it all a little more 'hands on'

Let me know what you think?

Lots of love, Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment