About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Don't be a Plonker...Week 45

BIG TIP: when working as a bank health care assistant, don't work for an hour only to realise you're on the wrong ward, then proceed to not be paid for your hours work :(

I worked for and hour, regardless of whether it was on the right ward or not....... Right?




Learn from me, don't walk onto the first ward you see, actually go to the one you've been allocated!

1 comment:

  1. Ok i will never forget heh that is really helpful to know that you can work as well and earn something as i think i might be renting with my partner for the three years i study. as my bfs family have some slight issues with the space and just class when theres 5 of us under one roof!.

    ReplyDelete