About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Night Shifts...Week 46!

Hello all how're you??
I worked 2 nights in a row this week, as a health care assistant.
The first was mega boring as I special-ed a patient who just slept the whole night, the 2nd was far more demanding on a stroke ward and the day after I am well and truly spent!
For me thought I earn a lot more doing nights so its worth it. 2 nights is the equivalent of me working about 5 lates!

So as I'm sure you can guess I'm exhausted today and therefore really want to go home...   :( miss everyone a lot.

Do you work many nights? Do you like them or prefer days? Do tell do tell darlings x

No comments:

Post a Comment