About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Sunday 3 February 2013

1st Year is Over! ...Week 44

So I've finally completed my fist year!
 I wish I could write you all an essay of what I've learnt, advice for you and more but I just don't know. It's very difficult because I've learnt it all over the course of a year and everything merges into one!

I'm so happy to have finished my first year though, only 2 to go and I pray the time will fly :)

I have definitely passed too, only needed 40% and I achieved:
Assessment-48%
Assignment-48%
Placement-P*

Exam-81%
Assignment-68%
Placement-P

You can see how I improved my work too, which I'm super proud of!

Overall the advice I would give for surviving your 1st year is staying open minded, being as sociable as possible and try to get as much experience as you can. Whether that is through work, or bank HCA work, try to get as much help and experience as possible. Don't skip your lectures believe it or not, they are important (boo) and get as much help with assignments as possible.
I think I'll post advice on various things separately for you guys :)

Do you have any advice on how to make my blog more interesting or user friendly?
Thank you so much for your support :)
Alex
X

No comments:

Post a Comment