About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Monday 19 November 2012

I'm in a Bad Mood... Week 34

I don't know why (well, I do) but I am in an awful mood!
I have an essay waiting to start (kill me now) the new Twilight film was pants IMO, boyfriend's family issues, missing home, contemplating my future, thinking about how far away I am from qualifying. The list is almost endless!

I'm just in a crappy mood and procrastinating from my work, naughty naughty.

Got placement tomorrow, 07:00-19:30, such long hours! And I bet I won't sleep tonight :(

Moan moan moan, someone cheer me up?

Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment