About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Thursday 15 January 2015

3 Shifts to Go!!! ...Year 3 Week 42

Hello all!

Not that I'm counting down or anything...but, I HAVE 3 SHIFTS LEFT!

How exciting :D

That would be 37.5 hours. I'm working this Saturday, next Monday and next Wednesday. Then I have to hand in my placement documents by the Friday and it's all over :)

Only other scary thing is my dissertation results. I get that tomorrow at 12:00 and I'm truly terrified. Just writing about it makes my stomach flip. If I've failed then not only do I have to rewrite it, I can't start my new job for an extra 2 months which may cause them to retract the offer.

Fingers crossed for me!!

How're you all? Get an account and comment me, I will reply! Want to know what you're all up-to :)

Take care,
Alex xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex! Do I dare ask about your result?!? I'm currently on an 8 weeks general paed placement in my 2nd year. It is sooooooo good to see you at this stage, gives me hope that I can get there too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a look at my most recent post :D never lose faith, you can do it! x

      Delete