About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Thursday 11 April 2013

2nd Year Modules...Year 2 Week 2

So I have a slightly better understand of my modules for this semester now, and as requested I will quickly go through it :)
Just so you know, all universities assess their students in completely different ways!

Nursing in Society - Assessed via a Health Promotion Leaflet Assignment
Professional Values and Evidence Based Practice - Assessed via Poster Presentation & Assignment
Nursing Practice 2 - Exam
Nursing Practice 3 - Numeracy Exam & OSCE (practical exam)

So as you can see there are a lot of assessments this year, and these grades count so I really must try hard and work hard.

So far we are focusing on our poster presentation, sounds easy right?
WRONG
It's all based on an article surrounding a question you choose. You must include some kind of study and god I don't think I know much more else! Hahaha

I went to the gym day before yesterday and ran 3k
And I went yesterday and ran 5k!
Think I'm gunna go today and try to run 5k in less time :) woooo

Hope you are all fine and dandy!
Alex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment