About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Thursday 10 October 2013

Horrible Assignments...And sorry for being MIA...Year 2 Week 28

So last week I got my results for the assignment I was discussing in my last post...

40%!

So gutted, basically I did really badly but not bad enough to fail, I JUST passed.

My flat mates failed! We are all very disappointed but I knew I wasn't going to get higher than 50% as there was a lack of guidance and I didn't have the opportunity for a tutoring session as I was back home for the summer.
Fortunately, that mark doesn't have to go towards my final degree thank The Lord!

I am also really sorry for being missing in action recently. I have been really busy!
I'm currently on placement, only 2 weeks left now I can't wait to finish. Time is flying nowadays and it's pretty scary tbh.

I hope you are all well?
Promise to post more often, loves xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,
    I'm sorry to hear about your result, but at least you passed! Plus you have done very well in other areas of your course, so please do not let it get to you. You appear to show a lot of charisma and enthusiasm which I believe will take you a long way. In your YouTube video you appear more confident and contented, so go you!
    I started a degree in adult nursing this September and am really enjoying it, the campus is great, the lectures are really friendly and I have made fab new friends. Your tips and advice via YouTube and your Blog are really encouraging and comforting to me.
    A none student nurse related question, but I wanted to ask how you got on with Herbal Life and whether you would recommend it?

    Kaz, xx

    ReplyDelete