About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Time to be Studious... Year 2 Week 21

So I have an assignment due in 9 days and today I have set myself the task of reading through all the material they have given us. And to be honest, there isn't much guidance at all!

I have to produce 2 care plans for a make believe patient and write a rationale for each, then I have to make a 500 word leaflet about mother and baby and then write another rationale for that.  All in all it sounds like a piece of pie.....

But not when you have no clue what you are doing!

I'll update you once I've read the material.

Ta ta for now amigos

Nx Alex x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My name is Maddy Stewart, and I am a high school student who is interested in a future of nursing. For a school project, I am conducting interviews with nurses, to see if the career is right for me. Since I only know a few nurses in person, I set off to read nurses blogs and see if they would help me by being someone I could interview
    You seem like such a cool person, from the bit of your blog that I have read, and I was wondering if you would mind taking some time to answer my interview questions. Here they are if you are interested

    -What type of a nurse are you working toward being?

    -What challenges have you encountered in nursing school?

    -What steps led you to become a nursing student?

    -What made you interested in nursing? And when was that?

    -What are you’re plans for the future?

    -What recommendations do you have for me, as a student?


    If you don't want to answer them that Is completely fine. If you do answer them, I will tell you now that I can not thank you enough for taking the time. Thanks
    -Maddy

    you can respond at cowsrock602@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete