About Me

My photo
My name is Alex and I am a full-time student nurse living in Birmingham. I thought I'd blog my way through my training to give others some insight and information, as well as giving myself a lovely reminder of how far I've come on this seemingly long and sometimes difficult journey. Enjoy!

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summertime ...Year 2 Week 16

Hi guys hope you are all well :) I just want to thank you all so much for reading my blog, I see all of the views and it makes me very very happy :) I recorded an updated nursing blog for my channel and I'll link you to it when I put it up :)

Well, I'm into my 3rd week at home and I haven't done anything study-wise; just loving this time off. It's the last summer off I'll ever have! (Until I retire haha)

Feeling a total 2nd year slog; basically a complete lack of motivation. It really doesn't feel like I'll be moving back to birmingham, I'm so happy at home! Miss my friends though.

Leave me a comment if you like, let me know about your situation :)
Thank
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment